- NO UNACCOMPANIED FREE WOMEN IN THE GAMBLING AREA
- Free Women may ONLY place wagers through the Free Man who accompanies them OR through the Money-Changing House for major events where Off-Site wagering is being accepted. Any wagers made by a Free Woman inside the establishment WITHOUT sponsorship will be forfeit, and may risk the Free Woman’s indenture or slavery, depending on the mood of the Tavern and its on-site Staff (Kipp/Ashov) at the time.
- The HOUSE has the final say on ALL outcomes.
- THE HOUSE DEALS OR ROLLS ON ALL WAGERS–NO PRIVATE ROLLS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- All wagers must be paid before leaving the premises. There are NO carried tabs on wagers.
- Failure to pay your wagers promptly may result in severe penalties, up to and including enslavement or loss of limbs, ears, noses, eyes… you get the drift.
- Failure to meet table minimums for a bet will result in being evicted from the table.
- CHEATING by patrons at ANY game will result in severe penalties, up to and including enslavement with or without maiming, at the HOUSE’s discretion.
- Attempts to influence the Croupiers or Table Handlers WILL result in being forcibly evicted from the Tavern.
- All BETS must be PUBLICLY POSTED before an event begins. Bets posted after the start of an event will not be counted.
Much like the Earthen game of Craps, Dice games of chance are offered at Bosk Head Tavern. Six, Ten-sided Dice will be rolled by random throw. Bets will be placed according to the following table:
Bets of EVENS (ODDS PAY 2:1)
Bets of ODDS (ODDS PAY at 2:1)
Bets by DECADE (10s, 20s, 30s, etc.) (ODDS PAY at 30:1)
Bets of individual numbers 1-60 (ODDS PAY at 60:1)
Bets of PAIRS, (ODDS PAY at 120:1)
TRIPLES, (ODDS PAY at 180:1)
QUARTETS, (ODDS PAY at 240:1)
QUINTETS, (ODDS PAY at 300:1)
or a SEXTET (ODDS PAY at 480:1)
Six urts with numbers painted on them will be released on a designated track. Bets will be made based on numbers 1-6. ONLY winning URTS will pay out. A six-sided DICE will be rolled to determine the winning URT for any race. ALL URTS pay at 6:1 ODDS.
This event is performed with a male slave and a tarsk. The male slave must capture and restrain the tarsk within an allotted period of time, without sustaining match-ending damage.
(NOTE: These NPC Characters — TARSK and SLAVE — MAY be played in separate windows in order to allow for proper posting and time-stamp recording. The FINAL post of the series will always be made by TAVERN STAFF and THIS is the post on which payoff is made.)
Results for the wagers will depend on the timestamp of the FINAL post of the Fight Series, as posted by TAVERN STAFF.
Timestamp ends in 1: The male slave sustains a mortal wound. Tarsk WINS
Timestamp ends in 3, 5, 7, or 9: Tarsk escapes and damages the Slave sufficiently to end the match.
Timestamp ends in 2, 4: Slave captures and restrains the tarsk with only minor damage to slave
Timestamp ends in 6: Male slave permanently incapacitates or mortally wounds the tarsk.
Timestamp ends in 8: Pig escapes the pen and runs wild through the pit area until herded back to its cage. (DRAW — HOUSE WINS)
This event will only occur when there are two or more participating Tavern slaves. The results of these wrestling events will be JUDGED, rather than TIMESTAMPED. Wagers will be collected up until the time when the first grapple is entered into. Payoffs will happen once the JUDGMENT is provided. ALL JUDGMENTS ARE FINAL PER HOUSE RULES.
The first match between any two girls will be at EVEN ODDS. Forthcoming matches will have odds calculated based on the previous wins for all participants. Matches with three or more girls wrestling will be calculated based on the known statistics for the participating girls.
At times, certain special events related to local celebrations may be open to wagering. In such cases, the rules of the game will determine winners and losers, and the HOUSE will be the final word where there is any question of outcomes. Tarn races, slave races, etc., will be ruled according to the judges’ determinations for each event. Bets MUST be PREPAID, and winner payouts will occur once all judges’ rulings are finalized.